Monday, August 6, 2007

Spider Pig


Manila, PH -- Lazy sunday nightcap was The Simpsons movie with Reese and another buddy. As much as I would like to start overanalyzing the sarcasm and humor of America's favorite family (they're yellow and dys-fun-ctional), let's focus on the most memorable character. It's the pig, yeah Spider Pig! Hmmmm okay I've changed my mind, it was Bart skateboarding nude :P

Here's one line you can sing in your head :

Homer Simpson: [singing to the tune of the Spider-Man Theme Song] Spider-Pig, Spider-Pig. / Does whatever a Spider-Pig does. / Can he swing / from a web? / No he *can't*, / cause he's a *pig*. / Look out! / He is the *Spider-Pig*!

2 comments:

risa said...

my 2 cents: i love green day and irish lads who care about the environment and play the flute, violin, piano, tambourine, guitar, and bass ;)

deets said...

so this is where this song came from! shucks, i'm totally clueless. my very cute patient was singing this, and i was laughing so hard trying to correct her, " hunny, i think it should be spider man." bwahahaha. so that's why my patients don't believe me.....

this is what happens when you don't have a car/tv/life. kewl.