Monday, August 6, 2007

HOMYGASH!


ER, Jersey Shore Hospital, Neptune,NJ --- HOMYGASH! I finally saw Dr. McDreamy.

I was busy examining a patient when he walked in the PEDI ER. He's tall, hot, had a nice bod (plus he was wearing small scrubs -- for better biceps viewing), had nice hazel eyes and most importantly, he's a SURGEON. I smiled. He smiled back. HPPPPPPPP. My eyes were burning.

I immediately texted Joy in Cali. She asked me what song was playing in my head. Nada. He was so hot my brain completely shut off. Complete silence. All I could hear was his smile.

Suddenly, life had more meaning.

Bwahahahaha.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

OH MY!!!! I'm so jealous!!! Did you take photos?

Oh btw, you don't know me yet... hope to meet you someday! - Justine's friend

justine said...

The real McDreamy????!!!! Seriously???? I can't imagine any song playing in my head if I did see him..I think my entire body would be reduced to jell-o. Sigh. Oh btw Deets, look up my friend Love, she's in your area and is tons of fun. She left a couple of comments on Jan's Mis Primeros, so just click on her.

risa said...

hey justine's friend! do i know you from somewhere? haha.

girls, get a hold of yourselves. seriously, as the greys cast likes to say. while i'm sure the NJ shore surgeon is pure hotness, it wasn't the real mcdreamy deets saw. so deets, please post a pic of hot surgeon guy so we can compare ;)

Anonymous said...

haha!!! REESE!oopsssssie. hello to u and janice. correct spelling ba?

deets said...

hello to justine's friend :) hope to meet you someday