Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Cali


Somewhere in Cali, US -- People have been wondering about what I've been doing for the past 3 weeks and so to satisfy their curiousity, here are several things that have been keeping me busy:
-Barnes and Noble (where I got my reviewer!)
-Review
-Bourne Ultimatum
-Talking with Deets about McDreamy, her apartment and how she survives with just water and liquor in her refrigerator

-Eating chocolate chewy cookies and strawberry torte from Torrance Bakery.(Check out the pics. Yum!)
-Review
-KTLA and CNN in the morning, Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune at night (E! channel in between. Sorry, no wowowwees for me.haha!)
-Ryan Seacrest's radio show
-Review
-Laundry
-Cleaning-up the house where I am staying at
-Grocery for some food, highlighter, and nail polish!
-Making coffee from Trader Joe's and India (thanks Risa!)
-Drooling over some sexy pumps in the mall
-Checking e-mail and our blog

You see, I'm busy even if I stay inside the house most of the time. Right now, I'm just happy to be here doing what I'm doing. It's just that... I often wonder when my next facial treatment will be ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey ate joy =)
how long are you staying in
CALI for? do you have a cell?
just email me your number &
maybe we can talk or text sometime =)

risa said...

what suffering you must be going through without any facials ;) how will you survive when you start working for doctors without borders? hehe

Indeterminacy said...

That is the cake of my dreams! Please save me a piece!