Saturday, August 11, 2007

Funny story

Neptune City, NJ -- Just got back from the ER. I had a surprise call from my sister back home (Manila). I miss her dearly. Anyway, I gave up my Globe roaming line since I already have my mobile phone here. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to inform all my friends that I don't have my Globe line anymore. I didn't think this would be a problem. But then, I just found out from my sis that my mom has been using my Globe line back home. She received this text last week: " Hello Doctor Dee, how is Neptune treating you? Nakahanap ka na ba ng ka-jugs?"

My mom came up to my sister, showed her the text, and then asked her what "jugs" meant. My sister nonchalantly answered, "sex". My sister then burst out laughing at my mom's panic/terror-filled face.

Bwahahahahahahahaha. The things that happen to me.


P.S. To all my dear friends -- please do not text my mom.

3 comments:

sparklemind said...

hala! well at least your mom learned somethig new. hehe

sabi ni Karl Roy (P.O.T.) " Sige na people, jug-jugan na! " german eh :P

trivia , the song is actually a remake of a 70's hit :)

risa said...

"Nakahanap ka na ba ng ka-jugs"
was trying to translate it -

"have you found someone to have jugs with?"

not quite the same effect! haha

Anonymous said...

Ditas, you're the best! why do these things happen to you?haha =D