Thursday, July 26, 2007

Life's a beach: The week before work started




Neptune, NJ ---A week before work started, I crashed in my colleague's apartment because my apartment was not yet ready (and because of my previous dilemma - having no social security yet). She lives in Belmar, a city beside Neptune where the beaches are located. This is the boardwalk where I jogged everyday. Sorry, I didn't have my camera when the HLIRS's came running by (HLIR's: hot lifeguards in red shorts). The beach is pretty much HAWK territory because I was the only "colored" person there. The bars beside the beach were also HAWK-infested, hence, weird dancing (jumping with a lot of arm flailing movements) and tube socks were usual sightings. Wasn't able to cherva jah jah jah because I was afraid of getting hit with said flailing arms.

I enjoyed going to the beach, although it was a luxury because you have to pay each time your toes hit the sand. But I had to be generous and share my hotness every so often. :) Haven't gone back to the beach since work started. I can feel their pain, their longing for my presence. bwahahaha. But I can't do anything about it -- my patients come first. (Actually, I'm just too busy and too tired to even step outside my apartment.) Life has been sooooo different since. (Watch out for my next blog.)

6 comments:

sparklemind said...

watta hottie!

Joy said...

my equally gorgeous friend,ditas, i know you're saving up for South Am but you have to eat! you're getting skinnier ;-)

risa said...

hot lifeguards in red shorts! how dare you not post even a single pic of them! and you're looking waifish. did you forget to eat while ogling all the karne? ;)

justine said...

deets honey, may i remind you that this is a PG blog. gawd, what's up with posing in a bikini??!!!;)

deets said...

oh c'mon grrls, you know this pic is pretty tame. hahahaha. let me post this since this is the last pic of me actually looking like a normal person and having a life. hay!

jan said...

hey deets! i'd say you're lookin gewwwwd. kung wala pang action at happening nyan ewan ko na lang. haha. but please don't forget to eat. nice tattoo by the way ;)