Tuesday, July 31, 2007

end of july thank you's


one of our little friends from 'the haven for children' running off with tara's dog zoe

Manila, PH -- thank you to:

1) the 120 kids who attended our annual party and the sponsors who made it possible. fire-eating clowns, all-you-can-eat cotton candy and boys excitedly playing 'bring me' made icing several trays of cupcakes worth it!




2) to indeterminacy for the kind words over there in hamburg. we may just visit one of these days!

3) teets over in the 'pore, jan, & a certain playlist for helping me get through this month

5 comments:

sparklemind said...

really cool shot of the kid and the dog!

August. Here we come! Time to make this blog really shine..how about going for 5k visits this month ?

The Boy from S.A.C.A.D.A. said...

Wow! All you can eat cotten candy! Thank you! Ill have one porshin! I wanna go to Manilla!

P.S. Bewear of Mr. Indimnicy he mite try to take you picures while your not looking!

jan said...

nice photos reese. wish i'd gone to the haven. next year again?

always here for ya:) time for our next playlist...

justine said...

Thanks Indeterminacy for stumbling upon our blog and liking it! We appreciate all the comments you've posted. Any chance you'll ever be in Asia??

Indeterminacy said...

It's very kind of you hip chicks to mention me here. I feel honored and head over heels in love too ;-)

I'd love to travel to Asia sometime in my life, but it's very expensive, especially with a family. But maybe someday? (the company I work for has projects in Asia - so there's a slight chance that I may at some point have to travel professionally.)

But seriously, if any of you ever happen to pass through Germany/Hamburg, send me an e-mail and maybe we can meet somehow. We also have a guest bedroom, and a sofa-bed.