Sunday, July 22, 2007

3-hour Stop-over in Taipei

Taipei International Airport -- After spending the morning on last minute packing, long immigration lines, and instant noodles for brunch in NAIA, I finally boarded and amused myself with the Globetrotter channel. I am killing time now walking around the airport, surfing and wondering about certain things:

- Should I get the $13 disposable camera?

- Will "Taiwan soaps" make my pores look smaller? ( I left my "kikay-kit", for pete's sake!)

- How come Taiwan is so clean?

- What did my Chinese ancestors look like?

- Have I brought enough clothes?

- Did I forget anything back home?

I am indulging myself thinking of what I may have left behind because when I get to the City of Angels, I am hoping that I'll be able to focus more on things ahead of me.

8 comments:

justine said...

hey feliza i never got to say goodbye!! you know i think you're one kick ass chick who knows what she wants and is not afraid to give up the vast comforts of life to get it. idol! teehee. let's hope the city of angels is ready for you honey!! keep us posted!!

risa said...

they won't know what hit them! study well! nyahaha aral forever

sparklemind said...

joy,

hey Joy, miss you already! I'm almost finished with my landmark forum. you gotta take it in LA, this will help you with all the things you want in life. the Landmark Education in the Philippines was started by a Filipino who took it in LA several years ago!

Hope you will be taking great Holga shots soon.

I'll be sending the photos soon.

risa said...

and lemme know if the taiwan soap is 'die die must try!'

Anonymous said...

you`re going to L.A??!?!?
you know..it is only a 4 hour
plane trip to chicago! haha
just kidding =) i misss you ate!

Joy said...

Ladies, I'm in California now and as usual, I have to study again. I've got to pass an exam. I haven't called Ditas yet, biy a sim card soon =(
Sparklemind, you have to tell me where to buy the films and where I can have them processed.
Jamie, I'll go there as soon as I can.. or better yet, why don't you visit me here and I'll shoulder the fare.. that is if I'm earning already ;-)

jan said...

feliza! you go girl!! all the luck on your exams. we'll throw our own celebration here when (note: WHEN, not IF!)you've passed.

deets? yoohoo?!!

deets said...

joy, call me ASAP!!!!

girls, i miss all of you terribly. i think i would give anything just to hang out with all of you again, even if it's the lamest night at emba or alche. :(