Saturday, December 15, 2007

Guess what

Harbor City, CA -- Ok, ok.. I know I’ve been missing in action for the past few months. Yes, it’s true, I had been studying, fixing my papers after passing the exams (thank God ), learning how to make home-cooked meals but most of all I’ve been busy taking care of myself for this tiny human being inside me=)


While I’m not sure if I’ll be able to have the month long South America adventure with the rest of the pseudobackpackers, I’ll be happy to entertain you in case you’ll have a stop over here in L.A. I guess I’ll have a driver’s license by that time.

So Ditas, here’s the entry you’ve been waiting for. As what you said, it’s time for the world to know. =)

9 comments:

deets said...

Happy birthday Hot Mama Joy! Finally. Now the world knows how happy you are. I can't wait to welcome my future inaanak and teach him/her all the essentials of being effortlessly gorgeous! hahahaha. Love you and your baby!

deets said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
risa said...

amiga! such a happy surprise. looking forward to seeing you and your beautiful growing belly next year!

justine said...

Yours will be the most kikay baby ever!! Unless it's a boy, then, he'll just have four noisy titas fussing over him. Ellen must be excited!!:) Congrats Hot Momma Joy and Happy Birthday!! No wishes necessary as you have the best gift one could ever hope for:) Love ya!

Joy said...

Thank you ladies!Reese, you won't see my growing belly anymore by the time you're here, you'll see a baby=)

justine said...

Mama Joy when is your due date?

Anonymous said...

happy birthday ate joy!
email me soon! i would love to
hear from you very soon =)

Joy said...

April-May. =)

Anonymous said...

Hi Joy,

It's a good surprise. You will have a baby in 2008!
I wish you a happy christmas!
Caroline