Friday, June 22, 2007

On BanApple, Red Horse & everything Filipino






Quezon City, PH-Here are several things I learned this June:

• Try BanApple if you’re sick of Starbucks and Coffee Bean
Risa’s friend said that the cakes are better than Starbucks, she’s right! I like the iced mocha too but what I like about BanApple is the place itself. It’s small and relaxing and I liked the fact that they were playing Sinatra. The owners were very pleasant too.

• Toppers is comparable to Topshop!
Ditas told me about Topper’s before she left for New Jersey. It’s a very small shop along Katipunan. After 30 minutes of waiting (yes, they have plenty of clients!), they finally got my measurement and I decided to have two mid-rise flared trousers. The fitting was just right and it was perfectly sewn.

• Drinking soda in a plastic bag reminds me of my childhood

• Chocnut is better than Hany’s.

• Red Horse tastes good. Thanks Risa!

• “Forget Regret” – inscribed in the pin I bought at the I love you store =)

2 comments:

risa said...

hany's isn't so bad though! we used to sneak out of class to buy loads of hany at the school cafeteria ;)

Anonymous said...

is this about making out with someone and telling the world about it? red horse doesn't even taste good. but what it does is make you sober fast and what happens next maybe "good". but then again, you might have just blurted out your secret.