Friday, June 29, 2007

Good times

Makati City, PH -- Thursday ended with a good and fun vibe after meeting young, beautiful and brilliant people at Kate Torralba’s show in Piedra. While Risa was enjoying India, I was having good conversations with a Lomo fanatic, a graphic artist, a fashion assistant, and fine arts students who wanted my jacket. =) Do I sound bitter, Reese?


I’ve been in an artsy mood for the past few weeks after realizing that there are SOOO many good Filipino artists than most of us are aware of. Kate started the show singing Edie Brickell's "Good Times" which gave me a last song syndrome until the following day. The clothes shown were fabulous.. if only I had a longer pair of legs to match it with. Oh well, 3-inch killer shoes will always be there and I will always be half-French in the eyes of a Cambodian tour guide.


In other words, ang ganda ko pa din! =)

2 comments:

risa said...

half-french ka lang. ako cambodian movie star daw. haha! wish i were there with the young, beautiful & brilliant crowd!

Anonymous said...

love the dress and the hair =)..yeah you are soo half french and not just from a Cambodian tour guide point-of-view..=P You guys look great! mahalaga..keep this up and keep me entertained =) ciao bella!