Sunday, July 6, 2008

happy-sad

Los Angeles, CA -- it's time to go home. my boss, my dad, and my dad's lawyer have been looking for me and, you know, all good things must come to an end.


my tita is the first pinoy i've seen in 5 weeks. she and my tito picked me up at LAX after my tiring brasil-argentina-lima-us flights. i only have several hours before my next flight leaves for manila. i spend it wisely by having american-style comfort food at their house: a peanut butter-jelly-banana sandwich with hot chocolate. i shower, nap, pack my things and have a strawberry milkshake and cheesecake afterwards (my relatives know how to fatten up their guests).


i'm catching the last philippine airlines flight tonight and will be sharing space with manny pacquiao, recent victor against mexican boxer diaz. i only know this stuff since the pinoys at LAX are excitedly talking about the pacman. when the man of the hour arrives with his entourage and media crew, people shout "manny! manny!" and a man yells "manny! what's up, baby?"


more stuff on sulamerica, when time permits.


see you in manila, chickies.

3 comments:

sparklemind said...

see you soon!

jan said...

i'll be feeling the same in a week's time. wish me luck on my flights!

risa said...

see ya sparklemind!

manay jan you'll do fine! hello to the gemeos!