Monday, September 17, 2007

more from The Luneta Rendezvous


Manila, PH -- Vintagey photo huh ? I just can't let this one go. She was like a hungry kid on a grade school excursion. I couldn't keep track of the street food she kept getting her hands on. First it was dirty ice cream, then she was munching on cheese curls, then we ate in a karinderya where she had a cup of noodles. Oh, saw her eating taho as well. She even borrowed money from me to give a couple of kids a free cup! At least she got a little fancy later in the day with ensaymada from Barbara's and dinner at SOMS. I swear, she was channeling a kid on the loose with money to spend on junk food. I guess you girls know her more than I do. Hehe.

4 comments:

Joy said...

Reese, I'm envious!! I miss the dirty icecream and karinderya's cheap home-cooked food!!!!!!!!!!!

risa said...

correction, cheese rings, not cheese curls ;) will post soon! i want to see the pics with superman

sparklemind said...

did i miss out anything u ate ? meron pa yata eh ..

jan said...

dirty ice cream. da best. cheese flavor. pahingi ;)