Tuesday, September 8, 2009

What's up with me

Harbor City,CA-- I told Risa that I have apprehensions on putting entries in our blog. The main reason is that the places we go to and the things that keep me busy are so wholesome. But then she said that not everyone has the same experiences as I do so I might as well share them.

I recently went to Universal Studios and had the studio tour for the nth time. The shark is still there but I was disappointed because for some reason King Kong is not part of the tour anymore and I thought that if there’s one thing that Lucas might appreciate from the tour, it’ll be the gorilla. He was amazed with dinosaurs, cars, water and fire, though. I also couldn’t help but feel sad because E.T. was gone for good and George McFly(from Back to the Future) is out of the scene. =(

When I am off, we sometimes go to the beach or stay for an hour or two on Barnes and Noble. We rarely buy books but I bought Ziggy Marley’s album. If some mom makes their children listen to classical music, I make mine listen to reggae music, blues, jazz. Ok ba? There’s this show from Noggin Channel called Jack and Music show and they have different these variety of genre on their show.

Bikram Yoga does wonders for me although I thought I was going to faint the first time I tried it. I had my first trial on Pilates and I am going to continue it because one, my instructor said I did well ( I chose to believe him!). Two, he looks more graceful than I am when he stretches. Seriously, he was like a ballerina. Three, he reminded me of a shopping partner from one of the 90’s movie and if cheverlu is part of a Pilates get-up, I am sure he would want me to wear one.

I will be off to NYC with my family in October so hopefully, I’ll be able to see Ditas. This will be my second time there but it will be the first for my boys so I will appreciate suggestions on where to go to considering that we will have a toddler with us on this trip. Risa,can you research for me? Hahaha=)

1 comment:

risa said...

hey yogini!

sad to hear about back to the future and E.T. they were my faves.

how cool is your rastafarian toddler? love the marley look ;)

also, i think justine and deets are in a better position to suggest your IT as i haven't been in NYC in 29 years. haha.