Monday, April 20, 2009

Greek & Stuff

CA -- I was checking out the farmers' market near our place. I suddenly thought of Ditas when I saw this goodlooking Greek guy (at least he looked like one.. and besides, he was selling olives and stuff). Here's how the conversation went:

Me: "Ditas!"
Ditas: "Ano? San ka?"
Me:"Farmers' Market. Alam mo ba yon?"
Ditas: "Ako sa Hopkins, o ano?"
Me: "Sosyal!"

The rest of the conversation was not much because apparently, several eyes were on her. Probably because she's new there, or perhaps as I usually tell her, "nai-insecure kasi ang ganda mo daw," as we both laugh. I wonder how she spent her birthday. Did you get the flowers??

My family and I were back home last month but we didn't stay that long. But it was enough, at least for me, to catch up with my family, relax a bit and go to a few places I haven't been to. I went to Cav, I definitely enjoyed wine- tasting but I think I appreciated it more because I was in good company. We went to Anvaya Cove and it's definitely a place I will look forward to visiting when I get back. I'll post pictures soon.

1 comment:

risa said...

yes deets, did you get the flowers?? don't be a hopkins snob ;)

hope to do some wine-tasting with you joy! in greece!